Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fireworks set to Monster movie music?

The Celebration of Light kicked off with a bang last night. We bundled up the dog and headed down the hill to see the show but weren't really all that prepared. (My wife wanted to pack more, but I was more interested in just going as-is.) So we arrived a little later than most and managed to find a spot in a not-too-crowded area.

The dog was liking all the attention she was getting from the other people, as well as the fact that I decided to sit on the lawn. This meant she could climb on me every now and then, which seemed to suit her just fine.

I also forgot to bring my tripod, so virtually all of the photos I took look like the above one - which is great if that is the look one is going for, but I think I would have liked to see a non-shaken picture. Maybe Saturday night will prove to be better.

No comments: