Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bright lights, dim city


Coal Harbour lights 2
Originally uploaded by iTripped
I was trying to photograph the lights from Grouse Mountain this evening and was a little surprised to see how well the street lights turned out in an earlier photograph. That lead me to do a little experimentation and this was one of the best of the resulting bunch.

I really need to delete a few thousand photos off my hard drive by now.

It was a nice night for a walk and I finally got the opportunity to get a decent photo of Cadero's (a restaurant at the marina that has a nice orange glowing sign). Most of my earlier attempts have been blurry or grainy but tonight had a better mix of light I guess. Anyway, I also uploaded that photo to my flickr account if you are curious. I left it darker than most because I liked the overall look better that way.

No comments: