Monday, April 07, 2008

Crows on a bench


Crows on a bench
Originally uploaded by iTripped
I posted this picture because it is way more interesting than the only decent one I got today at Shabusen when we went for all you can eat sushi (and Korean BBQ too). It was a memorable trip because my wife and I happened to get a secluded table that was nice and intimate. So much so that we also had a great view of the near-fistfight that broke out among the staff.

My wife was so impressed she instructed me to tip extra.

Nobody got hurt and other staff jumped in to separate the two before they could make the situation worse. Of course, this brought on the 'drunk fighter' syndrome out of the waiter - you know the moment, where one guy, who is being restrained by friends, struggles to get free so he can cause a fight. If he wasn't being restrained though, how hasty would he really have been to take the first swing? Experiences with my friends has lead me to believe that restraint builds a lot of bravery.


Two Crows
Originally uploaded by iTripped
Which brings me back to the crows. Normally they don't let me get quite this close, even with a zoom lens. The crows in Vancouver seem to know when a person is pointing something at them and associate that with a hostile action somehow. Anyway, these two didn't seem to mind at all and let me take a few pics before we moved on.

No comments: