Thursday, April 20, 2006

Juice Bags


Okay, I so want one of these bags. It's called a Juice Bag, so it already gets bonus points for the pun, because of the solar panel built into the top flap that can be used to recharge whatever electric device you like.

It even has a lighter jack on it, much like you would find in a car. Standard car adaptors (like for cell phones or ipods) work just fine.

It's a bit pricey - okay, outrageously expensive might be the term some would use - at about $200 US. But I suppose you can bill into the cost of the item the free energy that you can get for your devices, most notably in places that don't have access to electricity.

But nevermind the utility. I'm a sucker for gadgets, and this is just the sort of thing that appeals to me. Now where did I put that spare $200 of mine?

Oh right. I used it to pay the electric bill.

No comments: