Friday, January 27, 2006

Missed doctor appointment


And before anyone says anything, I am not the one who missed it. I arrived at the doctor's office at the scheduled time, and he was on vacation. Seems there was a scheduling mixup with his secretary, who was also not working today. At this point, the secretary can call me on Monday to sort it all out. Luckily, the doctor's office is close by my office, so the wasted time was kept to a minimum.

So no word yet on what my results mean. The did tell me that if they had bad news, I would hear from the doctor very quickly. It would be one of those 'no news is good news' kind of scenarios. So more no news. I guess at this rate, my condition must have improved so much that they had to reschedule the appointment to account for the amount of 'good news' I have in store.

No comments: