Wednesday, June 15, 2005

As promised, some wedding photos


Me and the groom
Originally uploaded by iTripped.
Sorry Derek, I didn't manage to get any pictures of drunken bridesmaids. I know that is what you were hoping for, and I am sure we saw a few, but never when I had a camera in hand. Which is really too bad, because I am sure there were more than a few ladies there that you would have been happy to see pictures of.

Anyway, here are the pictures, starting with the bride and groom.
Donnie and Spring
Next up is a picture of my mom, with her brother Don, and his wife. Mom is in the middle.
Mom, Don and Sheila
Another one of Mom, this time sitting next to my brother Shawn. Yes, the same brother I had a dream about. He was a little nervous about meeting me this time, although I can't imagine why.
Mom and Shawn
For those of you who know this mug, you recognize trouble when you see it. This is my Mom's youngest brother Kendall, and he was up to his usual tricks at the reception. Ahh, family. You gotta love 'em, because if you don't, they'll strap a tin of sardines on your manifold before you leave for a road trip.
Kendall

3 comments:

Kriss Andsten said...

Good to see you back online. (Reminds me to update my own sorry excuse for a blog, but besides for that..)

Susan Taylor Brown said...

So what I want to know is, did you beat your brother up like you did in your dream?
Susan

iTripped said...

Heh...no. We get along pretty well, which is why I found the dream so entertaining. (and oddly satisfying at the same time)

When we were young, I used to beat the crap out of him all the time. (hoping for sibling responses to that comment - heh) But later, when we were both in university, we mellowed out and just got along. Now I don't see him often enough, truth be told.