Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I really don't know why

I don't know why I like this picture. I suppose if I thought about it long enough I'd come up with reasons, but I don't care to do that. I just know that I like it, and that's enough.

I was going to write about these index card sized posters I saw littered on the sidewalk on my way in to work that read 'Sinner Repent' and 'Accept Christ' in some misguided attempt to advertise a religion. But I won't - at least not here. I have too many of my own issues with organized religion right now to offer anything resembling an unbiased or fair approach to the topic.

So I like this photograph. I like how it dissects the one building and reflects yet another. I can't explain it beyond that and don't see the need to. I took it on my way into the office and remember that my mood lifted a bit afterward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it too. There's a symmatry in the angles. But hey that's cerebral.
-Shawn