Monday, November 05, 2007

Not the time to change the clocks

Last weekend we set our clocks back an hour as we kept in time with America. Changing the time now instead of three weeks from now is okay, but at least the old system was close enough to a holiday to help a person remember when to do it.

But enough about me griping - I was very happy to get an extra hour's sleep this weekend, so I really can't complain.

In other autumn news, the leaves are falling, hence the photo of the covered sidewalk. My dog has really been enjoying the leaves (she chases them in the wind and likes to run through piles of them) and I am completely THRILLED to live in a condo, because that means I never have to clean them up. I see those poor schmucks in their million dollar homes breaking their backs raking up leaves into dozens of garbage bags - not my idea of a fun weekend. Especially when the leaves are wet and heavy.

No comments: