Monday, October 29, 2007

Late night uninstalls

I finally chose to uninstall Paint.NET today. I had it as the default program on my home computer for many months, but finally admitted to myself that it was just too slow for what I wanted. If you haven't noticed by the photos I use lately, I'm not overly picky about quality. I crop, play with contrast and a few other things and that's about it. The default photo gallery program in Vista gives me all of that and launches way faster than Paint.NET.

I'm sure it's a great program that does a lot of important photo editing features. I just don't need any of them.

On a side note, I can't sleep. I'm not worried or stressed about anything in particular, I think I just had too much sugar in my dessert and a few late nights this weekend. I'm sure I will be dragging my heels in the morning.

No comments: