Monday, October 08, 2007

Sun for Thanksgiving in Vancouver

We have had our fair share of rain over the past few weeks. In fact, it has been somewhat hurtful to watch the weather reports that show places like Chicago in a full blown heat wave while we in Vancouver are already breaking out our winter wet gear. So when the rain finally broke sometime yesterday and we got some real sunshine, it was more than welcome even if it was still pretty cold outside.

One of the things that Canadian Thanksgiving usually means for me is that I have to get my Christmas gift list in to my cousins, as they tend to head south for the winter so they need it early. Once again, I'm behind on that, but should get something to them shortly. Still, it was very nice to have a long weekend to get caught up on a few things and to eat turkey with some family.

No comments: