Monday, November 26, 2007

Can't blog from blogger but can from Flickr


Picture003
Originally uploaded by iTripped
... on the iPod touch, of course.

The weird part is that the main text entry field on blogger has some error and does not allow entry from this device. Oh well, it will be fixed soon I am sure.

Today I found myself tackling one of many micro releases at the office. Hopefully it will let up with some of these new features (like data entry screens) - assuming that we test it well enough.

Well I think it is safe to say that this one-finger-virtual-keyboard is better than my palm pilot as I managed this post without hassle. It goes without saying that a physical keyboard would be ideal for this micro computer - especially for IRC or light blogging. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long for a good one.

Final notes: I did not proofread for spelling errors and if this post fails I will likely shoot someone since it is not saved. Here goes nothing!

No comments: