Friday, April 20, 2007

Me playing beach volleyball?

Well technically this is NOT a picture of me playing beach volleyball. But that is only because I am the one taking the picture. Shortly after taking this shot, it was my turn to serve - and a moment after that, I was diving into the sand to return a spike.

What is going on here is that we put a team together at work and we now compete in an amateur league not far from the office. That is the Cambie Street bridge in the background.

So far, we have only played 'non-official' games. This Monday should be the first time that we play against opposing teams in games that will count toward a final ranking (or whatever scoring system is used). So at that point I expect things will start to get a bit more competitive, with more of us putting our faces into the sand.

No comments: