Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Now THAT was a wedding!


Garter Retrieval
Originally uploaded by iTripped.
There are generally two types of weddings. Good ones, and great ones. Over the weekend, I was at one of the great ones.

Eric, Cathy, congratulations.

I'm not going to get too deep into the details on this. I'll just say the wedding was traditional, classy, global (people came from as far away as Indonesia and Australia) and a whole lot of fun.

In the photo, Eric has just removed the garter off of Cathy (with his teeth) and my wife exclaimed (for the whole room to hear) "That's a GOOD husband!" I think we were all a little bit disappointed when no fistfights broke out between the single ladies over the bridal boquet though.

Thanks for a great time, Eric and Cathy. And again, congrats.

Cutting the cake
Originally uploaded by iTripped.

No comments: