Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thank you, Vancouver Canucks

Okay, first things first: last night my wife came to the conclusion that the Canucks obviously lost their game against Anaheim the other night because I did not drink beer while watching. You know what? She is absolutely right. Every time the Canucks have won, I have had beer while watching the game.

Tonight, I remedy this.

Seriously though, I have had a lot of fun watching this team play this season (and into the post-season too!) There have been frustrating nights to be sure, but there have also been nights where we see some of the fan favorite players come out and perform. I don't need the Canucks to win the Stanley Cup to consider this season to be a success. They have already done that for me. My desire to have them win stems only from the fact that I don't want this post season party to end any sooner than it has to. I just hope that the players are having as much fun on the ice as I am in front of my TV while I watch them play.

Anyway, my lucky beer is already being chilled in the refrigerator. I'll be doing my part to ensure a win in Anaheim tonight! Go Canucks Go!

No comments: