Monday, January 15, 2007

Condo hunting

First off, it is neither raining or night time as I post this. I took this photo a couple weeks ago now and liked the glow of the lights. It also has nothing to do with my post, other than it's a picture I took.

I'm on cold medication today, so cut me some slack if this reads poorly. Some sort of daytime, non-drowsy-keep-my-head-in-a-fog medication. Normally I like that state, but today it just makes me irritable. But not as irritable as I was without the medicine, so I take it. I figure I got the cold while touring multiple open houses on the weekend.

As far as that goes, things are getting better. It used to be that we hated everything we saw, and were starting to feel like we would be forced to choose the best of the worst, as opposed to something we might actually want. But now, the selection seems to be better so that we should hopefully be able to get a place that is suitable to our needs.

No comments: