Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Going to Vancouver

We are going to Vancouver for the weekend. In typical fashion, I have planned very little. Arrangements have been made for the dog to be looked after, we will be able to stay at the Smith Residence Hotel (I called to confirm availability) and there will be a baby shower to attend on Sunday.

It's not as bad as it sounds. There will be beer.

Before you all start freaking out on me, I am reasonably confident that the one with child will not be partaking in the beer. But her husband most likely will, and I may have to join him. If things get crazy, I'll be sure to post the details. But if they get really crazy, I may forget to take any pictures. Sadly, I seriously doubt a baby shower will get too far out of control.

But one can always hope...

1 comment:

iTripped said...

Heh. The one with child is my buddy's wife. Sorry to disappoint, but no kiddies for us just yet.

As for kids making one feel younger, so noted. I'll add your opinion to the others in hopes of a consensus. But it's doubtful.