Sunday, December 24, 2006

Pre-Christmas gift


Mustang Zip Zap
Originally uploaded by iTripped.
On my way home for Christmas, I dropped by my buddy Kevin's house. His parents had already arrived for a holiday visit, and we were to exchange gifts. Pictured here is the gift he had for me - a micro RC toy car.

I'm always a sucker for kid's toys and so is Kevin - so it was a great gift. He later admitted that he got one for himself too, so that we can have races. I took it with me and assembled it here while my wife was otherwise occupied. I expected that the cats would really enjoy it - what I did NOT expect was for Louise to enjoy it so much. Heck, I have to restrain her if the car is to have a fighting chance.

Of course, if she gets the chance, Louise picks the car up in her mouth, and then carries it off to her bed for a proper chewing. While the cats are certainly interested, it's clearly dangerous to get too close when the dog is present. I figured I would take a picture BEFORE visible damage appears. It's only a matter of time.

1 comment:

gwilli said...

a mustang?!?!