Monday, August 14, 2006

A quiet weekend spent shooting people

Yes, it sounds horrible. Playing video games during the heat of the summer. My Mom would be so ashamed - especially so if she knew the game had me play the role of an assassin, mercilessly killing people of all stripes.

At least the game penalized me for killing innocent bystanders.

Okay, the real issue is that if I didn't have a dog to walk, I would have been indoors the whole weekend. I've noticed that video gaming is easier to justify in the dead of winter, mostly because people are indoors already. Sorry Mom, for not playing outdoors more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must kill things...
Must kill things...
Must kill things...

Must get iTripped back into VO again!

Must get iTripped a super secret special IRC chat client that cant be detected by anything.... muwwwaaahhhaaa.