Monday, May 23, 2005

I got my PDA

As some of you know, I have been pining for a new PDA for some months now. (my apologies go to my wife, and to Kevin for listening to me go on about this for far too long.)

On the weekend I discovered an online sale at Staples, where I could get a new Tungsten E2 for $250 CAD. Of course, by the time I tried to buy it, they were out of stock. So I did what anyone would do in this situation: I printed a copy of the advertisement and took it to their nearest competitor, to get them to match the deal. The boys at London Drugs had one in stock, and were willing to match the advertised price.

So yes, I'm happy and yes, I'll stop going on about it (unless you really are interested in hearing about it.)

1 comment:

Kriss Andsten said...

Hey, congrats. Yeah, we have heard about the PDA more than once, but what would the net be if you weren't allowed to go on about gadgets of fancy..? ;-)