Saturday, February 17, 2007

You can get engaged anytime you like

This may be the worst quality picture I have ever posted on here, but it was the best I could do in the low light conditions of the evening.

My buddy Bill decided to propose to my buddy Colleen last night, and there wasn't a single fistfight all night. Who knew such things were possible?

In all seriousness, Bill outdid himself, being all romantical and stuff. He certainly impressed Colleen enough to say 'Yes' which I guess, was the whole point of the evening. Not that they don't already have enough going on in their lives, since they have also recently bought a condo. Things are happening so fast for them that they are even moving in on the same day we are! So much for Bill helping me move, I guess. Everybody has an excuse these days. I won't complain though - at least I won't be helping him move in either!

Nonetheless, congratulations are in order. You did a good thing, Bill. May the two of you have many years of happiness together. And no, I won't do any babysitting. You wouldn't want that anyway.

No comments: