Monday, January 23, 2006

Houseguests

We have visitors this week. Louise and the cats are all thrilled. No, really - they have all learned how to capitalize on the situation to it's fullest. Even Roscoe has decided to grace us with his presence. At one point, he was even sitting on the lap of one of our guests! Unheard of for a cat that normally runs into the bathroom to hide every time someone arrives. Anyway, I took a picture just to prove it.

Meanwhile, I'm on kitchen duty at work this week. (we all take turns, the secretary keeps a schedule) Some weeks this job has perks, other weeks it's just chores. Oh yeah, it gets better - the schedule always assigns two people per week. And this week I got scheduled with my boss, who was conveniently out sick today. I can already see the writing on the wall with this one...

No comments: